Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My first day in intec........

17 May 2009
My first day in intec begin in this day....what about my feelings in that day....happy+nervous+sad
why??
happy because I will meet new friends from all over malaysia.....
nervous because i'm all alone in this big shah alam city..........
sad because I have to say goodbye to my beloved family.....

the last moment when I have to say goodbye to my family Ialmost cry.....
I know I will miss them very much especially my mum....mum know I'm all alone here just pray for my success and I will always miss you guys there....

Then after those all sad moment I went upstairs to my room c2/406
Ok my hostel name is cemara......the male hostel
funny right because all the MEP students will be staying in this hostel for 3 months until we finish our foundation....

About my rooms......I didn't expect that we will be staying in an apartment because I thought that we will be staying in a place like a dorm in boarding school........There were 2 rooms,1 toilet.
1 kitchen and a balcony......really sounds like a house right but we cannot cook......so all my cooking skill that i had learn from my mum cannot be applied here......hehehe seems like i'm really good in cooking ha...actually i'm just a beginner

What about my housemates??
My roommate.......we used to call her atin ayu....she's a kelantanese
My two housemates are hani and nisa
Hani is my ex-schoolmates among four of us she's the tallest...her nickname is hani gebu
Last but not least nisa or better known as nisa cute.....She's our bread supplier....she loves to eat mee hon kungfu...
I'm really thankful to have them as my housemates......I love you guys very much......

No comments:

Post a Comment