Sunday, June 21, 2009

52 HOURS NON-STOP MULTILINGUAL PUBLIC SPEAKING

Multilingual public speaking will be held this monday and guess what I'm one of the participant
I have to give my speech in Arabic
the duration given for each person to deliver their speech is about 7-8 minutes
All my classmates in MEG5 participate in this event
talking about this event...
This is actually a non-stop 52 hours public speaking
And will be a record in our country Malaysia
Hopefully it is successful
It will begin on 12 pm this monday and finish on wednesday
We also have special participant
can you guess who
hmmm....
Profesor Habibah and Cikgu Hasan will join this event
Prof Habibah will be the first one to deliver the speech
Each and every of the contestant need to memorise their text
and make sure that they are fully prepared for this event
sO PLEASE pray for our success
My turn is on Tuesday, 3:16 am
can you imagine
I've prepared my text
so my important mission now is to memorise the text
My speech is mainly about the role of muslim youth to their society
it's about two pages long
Just wish me luck for my speech

1 comment: