Friday, July 3, 2009

tHe MoST BuSy AnD HeCtIc Week In My LiFe

Tension....
tired...
Lazy...
stressful
This what I feel throughout this week
Can you imagine???
This what i've gone through for this week:
*bIOLOGY QUIZ
*mOCK ROLE PLAY
*mOCK PRESENTATION 4 BIOLOGY
*iNTRODUCTION TO ISLAMIC MEDICINE PRESENTATION
*pASS UP THE CIVIL FOLIO
but i'm very lucky to have friends that are always by my side
willing to wake me up
from my day_dreaming
give me full support and helps
and also try to cheer me up whenever I feel down...
Thanks to all my friends
thanks for all the support
thanks for all the helps
and
thanks for everything
May Allah bless all of you..

2 comments:

  1. dayah..tq 4 becoming my partner..
    tq ea doc dayah..^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak jd partner dayah gak...
    tq 4 da bibik part..
    huhu

    ReplyDelete